We all know that appetizers can make or break a party. And if you’re looking for something quick, easy, and sure to be a hit with your guests, then this corn and bean dip is the perfect choice! Made with simple ingredients like black beans, corn, tomatoes, and spices, this easy-to-make dip will take your party to the next level. Read on to learn how to make it.
• 1 (15 oz) can black beans
• 2 cups frozen corn kernels
• 2 cups Roma tomatoes, diced
• 1/2 cup red onion, diced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of lime juice
• 1 teaspoon cumin powder
• 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Cilantro for garnish (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine the black beans, corn kernels, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, cumin powder, and chili powder. Mix well until all of the ingredients are evenly coated.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with cilantro, if desired, and serve the dip with crackers or tortilla chips.
3. Enjoy your delicious and crowd-pleasing corn and bean dip at your next party or gathering!
1. What are the main ingredients in this corn and bean dip?
The main ingredients in this corn and bean dip include black beans, corn kernels, Roma tomatoes, red onion, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, cumin powder, chili powder, and salt and pepper.
2. How do you make this dip?
To make this corn and bean dip, simply combine the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste, garnish with cilantro if desired, and serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
3. What are some serving suggestions for this dip?
Some good serving suggestions for this dip include serving it with crackers, tortilla chips, or vegetables like celery sticks or carrot sticks. You can also use it as a topping for tacos or burritos, or as a filling for quesadillas or other types of flatbreads and sandwiches.